NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Hot August 2021 Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the "Territory") who have reached the legal age of majority in their state of residence and are located in the Territory at the time of entry. Dirt Bike Channel LLC (“Sponsor”), SweepstakesPros (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on August 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on August 31, 2021 (the "Promotion Period").
How to Enter:
- Purchase Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit dirtbikechannel.com (the “Website”) and purchase one or more eligible products from the Website during the Promotion Period (a “Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. The number of entries earned for each eligible product purchased will be displayed on each product page on the Website. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Purchase Entries.
- Mail-in Entry: To enter the Promotion by mail, during the Promotion Period, handprint (in the following order) your full name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address, on a 4″ x 6″ postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail it to: Hot August 2021 Giveaway, P.O. Box 3161, Saratoga, CA 95070 (a “Mail-in Entry”). You will receive twenty-five (25) entries into the Promotion for each postcard received. Postcards must be received by September 7, 2021. All mail-in entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage.
- Sign Up Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit https://dirtbikechannel.com/pages/dbc-giveaway-updates (the “Sign Up Form”), enter your mobile phone number and/or email address. You will receive five (5) entries in the Promotion for providing your mobile phone number and five (5) additional entries for providing your email address in the Sign Up Form (“Sign Up Entries”). LIMIT TEN (10) SIGN UP ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/MOBILE PHONE NUMBER. If you provide your mobile phone number, you will receive up to ten (10) texts from an automated system. Standard message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to unsubscribe. Text HELP to get help. Consent to receive text messages is not required to buy goods and services. Please consult the terms and conditions in your individual service plan prior to signing up for text messages.
- Affiliate Purchase Entry: If you make a purchase during the Promotion Period from our affiliate company at https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/?ref=1017 and purchase one or more products from this site (an Affiliate Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. Affiliate Link Entry will RECEIVE THREE (3) ENTRIES FOR EACH ORDER PLACED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Affiliate Purchase Entry. NO CONFIRMATION OF AFFILIATE ENTRIES WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE AFFILIATE. DO NOT CONTACT THE AFFILIATE WITH QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
LIMIT FIFTY (50) PURCHASE, AFFILIATE PURCHASE AND MAIL-IN ENTRIES COMBINED PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD. LIMIT SIXTY (60) ENTRIES TOTAL PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
- Grand Prize Drawing: On or about September 14, 2021, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize Winner. The location of the Grand Prize Drawing shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. Further, the final date and location of the Grand Prize Drawing are subject to change at Sponsor's discretion.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: A new 2021 KTM 250 XC-W TPI valued at $10,000 and a trip for the winner to Salt Lake City, Utah. Winner will get to experience a Ride Day with the Dirt Bike channel team, a dirt bike will be provided, however winner will need to carry their own safety gear (helmet and riding boots). Prize includes round-trip air transportation from the major airport nearest winner’s residence, and hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (ARV: up to $1,000 USD). Total ARV of Grand Prize is $11,000.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prizes except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, prizes that are not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded.
Winner must complete the trip by January 31, 2022 or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to space availability and blackout dates. All travel arrangements/accommodations at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation may be substituted for round-trip air travel, but no additional compensation will be offered. All travel expenses not specifically listed, including but not limited to, transportation between winner’s home and major closest airport (as determined by Sponsor), ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are winner’s responsibility and must be paid by winner with a credit card at the time of booking, where applicable. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Winner is responsible for procuring adequate documentation for international travel, if required, or personal travel insurance prior to departure, if desired.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2021 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit http://certified.promotrust.com/DirtBikeChannel/HotAugust2021Giveaway/winners/. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
- Sponsor: Dirt Bike Channel LLC., Lehi, UT. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 3222, Saratoga, CA 95070. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator only